We are a friendly company, focussed on providing you with a professional service, one with which you are 100% satisfied.
We will discuss your needs & requirements, ensuring that all options are covered. We will conduct site-surveys, obtaining permissions from all interested parties, ensuring that the flight will proceed with the minimum of fuss or worries.
After 30+ years of working for various employers mostly in the IT industry, our Co-Founder, Director and Chief Pilot decided that he wanted a change of career.
Whilst flying as a hobby drone pilot, he quickly realised the potential of drone technology in a commercial environment and the opportunity of turning a hobby into a business.
Since then, Graeme has developed a multitude of new skills and continues to give 100% to all our new and existing clients.
Meet the Team
We are a small, family-run business with a passion for photographing and videoing our beautiful buildings, cities and countryside
Director & Chief Pilot
- Qualified pilot
- CAA-approved (Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO))
- Weight: 100kg
Innovations and Marketing Director
- The "Ideas" person of the Company
- Photo Editor
- Loves Hill-climbing, jogging, cycling & Scanning the Property Pages
- Can often be seen "modelling" for various outdoor/action videos
- Weight: More than 1.388kg; Less than 100kg
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus quadcopter
- 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor
- capable of shooting H.264 4K/60fps or H.265 4K/30fps video
- titanium & magnesium alloy construction
- 5-direction obstacle sensors
- Weight: 1.388kg